Multiple simulations across HR, Finance and other critical employees
You can start you situations in just few minutes. We have multiple techniques and methods available for simulation curated from the MITRE ATT&CK® framework. Different payloads are available for different techniques.
- Credential harvest : Attempts to collect credentials by taking users to a well-known looking website with input boxes to submit a username and password.
- Malware attachment : Adds a malicious attachment to a message. When the user opens the attachment, arbitrary code is run to help the attacker compromise the target's device.
- Link in attachment : A type of credential harvest hybrid. An attacker inserts a URL into an email attachment. The URL within the attachment follows the same technique as credential harvest.
- Link to malware : Run some arbitrary code from a file hosted on a well-known file sharing service. The message sent to the user will contain a link to this malicious file. Opening the file will help the attacker compromise the target's device.
- Drive-by URL : The malicious URL in the message takes the user to a familiar-looking website that silently runs and installs code on the user's device.
Real Life Pay Loads
In Attack simulation, a payload is the phishing email message and web pages presented to users in simulations. Today, the software offers hundreds of robust built-in payloads across social engineering techniques. However, we also help you build custom payloads that will work better for your organization.
Making Users Aware and Vigilant
Now only this software allows you to simulate, and you can also map training to users who get phished. This helps create a smarter human shield in your organization against cyber security attacks. The best security awareness training programs leverage real-world phishing simulations and other web-based communication and reinforcement weekends Page 2 communication and reinforcement tools. Working in concert with educational training modules, they ensure users can recognize cyber threats and tactics related to phishing, spear phishing, ransomware, malware, social engineering, etc. We help you configure the right training for your employees by geography, division or roles, creating an impactful human shield against cyber security attacks.
Making Your Organization More Resilient
We help track your organization's behavior and compromise rate. We will show you how your users responded to simulations and compare it with your previous simulations. This will help you track progress in user threat readiness by running multiple simulations against the same groups of users to arrive at a compromise rate. Our goal is to create users that are less susceptible to phishing, and this number of users is less likely to be compromised by similar attacks in the future.